Construction Management & Engineering Services
Department of Veterans Affairs
CM and Engineering Services
Grand Junction, CO
Role: Prime Engineer
Provide services including construction management and administrative support for the following tasks:
- Periodic electrical inspections to ensure code compliance and conformance to design for the following projects:
- 6th Floor renovation project
- Other projects as needed
- Review construction documents for mechanical and electrical design requirements for the following NRM projects:
- Elimination of Substandard Beds, Flr 3
- Conduct facility pavements assessment and develop a long term pavements replacement, repair and maintenance plan.
- Conduct preliminary engineering studies on facility infrastructure systems (e.g. Building 1 interior plumbing) and develop long term replacement, repair and maintenance plans.
- Conduct preliminary engineering studies and develop Statements of Works, cost estimates, initial construction drawings, and other project documents for 17 station level projects worth approximately $1.6M.
- Conduct space studies and verify real property data.
- Prepare procurement packages for maintenance contracts.
AES Group, Inc.
11031 S. Pikes Peak Dr.
Parker, CO 80138
Fax: (303) 841-3772