AES Group, Inc. is a Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) certified service disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) able to provide full service engineering and architecture throughout the US. This includes the major disciplines of Civil/Site, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. AES also provides project management and construction management. Founded in 1988, AES Group restructured to a SDVOSB in 2002. As a prime contractor, AES has the core competency of providing design phase services for many complex projects. AES has developed the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects throughout a vast geographical region due to the centralized location of our engineering services and a network of contract employees. AES provides a path to the future with the growth capabilities and benefits of an SDVOSB.
The AES Team offers several advantages, built on years of experience, which will help ensure the success of our projects:
- We have extensive experience in engineering and architecture for federal facilities;
- We have performed contracts in more than 30 states, Romania, Georgia, Albania, and multiple US Territories;
- AES is knowledgeable and compliant with government design criteria including VA Master Specifications, NCA, DoD, USACE, and United Facilities Criteria standards and specifications;
- We are experienced in task order development and delivery;
- We have construction management experience including LEED, commissioning, physical security, BIM, energy management, scheduling and estimating services;
- As a certified service disabled veteran owned small business, we can assist in meeting SDVOSB goals;
- We have the necessary computer infrastructure already in-place to support large projects;
- We are well versed in the management of federal contracts, and have appropriate management tools and quality control procedures in place to ensure successful completion of all projects.
AES it thoroughly familiar with the design requirements associated with construction, renovation, maintenance, and repair for various government facilities throughout the US, including:
- US Department of Veterans Affairs
- US Army
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- US Air Force
- US Air Force Academy
- US Department of Labor
- US Navy
- US Geological Survey
- National Park Service
- Joint Forces Staff College
- General Services Administration
AES Group's comprehensive offering of engineering and architectural services enables our clients to save the time and funding associated with coordinating multiple specialized firms. AES is about building quality relationships with our employees, our team members, and most important of all, our clients.
11031 S. Pikes Peak Dr.
Parker, CO 80138
Fax: (303) 841-3772
AES has a firm commitment to use today's technology to temper computer designs with years of practical, hands-on engineering and architecture experience to provide quality service to our valued clients. We utilize the latest versions of:
- TRANE TRACE700
- RAM Structural
- SKM Electrical
- and others