AES has a firm commitment to use today’s technology to provide services and project designs for our clients. Sound design and constructible projects at AES develop as a result of several important factors: project experience, design experience, technology, materials analysis and data gathering. In addition, AES is committed to the use of local subcontractors to the maximum extent possible. All of these factors working together create quality service and well-crafted products to our valued clients.
AES has successfully completed dozens of roof replace and repair Design-Build projects all over the country, for a variety of government and military facilities.
- Turnkey Operations
- Design to construction
- Exterior Envelope
- Building Repair
- Parking Lots
- Energy Assessments
- Contract Management
- Bid Documents
- Construction Observation
- Member International Code Council
- Civil, structural, electrical and mechanical
- Past Code Review projects include:
- Town Halls
- Water Treatment and Pumping Facilities
- Field House and Indoor Soccer Fields
- Parking Facilities
- Commercial Buildings
- Retail Buildings
Small, straightforward projects or complex, multiple facility projects AES has extensive team experience, as a Prime or a Sub Contractor Planning & design, in accordance with objectives and Scopes of Work.
- Assessing and controlling risk
- Estimating and allocation of resources
- Organizing the work, assigning tasks
- Project accounting
- Controlling project execution
- Tracking and reporting progress
- Analyzing the results based on the milestones achieved
- Quality Assurance Reviews
- Identifying, managing & controlling changes
- Project closure (and project debrief)
The AES Group comprehensive offering of engineering services enables our clients to save the time and funding associated with coordinating multiple specialized firms. AES Group is about building quality relationships with our employees, our team members, and most important of all, our clients.