Role: Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical
MacArthur Auditorium Renovation
- Provide an aesthetically pleasing and functional space for briefings, presentations, ceremonies, and various other uses. Provide wheel chair access and new ergonomically correct seating.
- Recommend new egress pattern, which is compliant with modern life safety codes.
- Modernize both the general lighting and the stage lighting.
- Perform engineering study on HVAC system. Provide recommendations for HVAC system changes to include DDC controls.
- Interior finish – Site Fabricated Acoustical Fabric/Vinyl system on brick surfaces.
- Retain existing stage at current height and general configuration. Provide configuration change to allow for ADA access from the audience. Provide state of the art video teleconferencing (VTC).
- New fire protection system.
- New mass notification system.
Perform HVAC Replacement/Upgrade for Buildings SC-1, SC-4, & SC-400, including engineering, design, layout, system selection, equipment scheduling and specifications for a four story 150,000 sf building. The buildings include offices, classrooms, support areas, dining areas, exercise facilities, and a library.