GSA Professional Engineering Services ContractContract Number: GS-23F-0250N
Contract Base Period: 27 May 2003 to 26 May 2008 (renewal just completed!)
AES Group Contact:
Russ Ostler, Vice President
AES Group, Inc.
11031 S. Pikes Peak Drive, Suite 202
Parker, Colorado 80138
Toll Free: 877-247-0762
AES has completed several GSA projects, including a renovation design project for the Joint Forces Staff College (JFSC) in Norfolk, VA. The design included the modernization of the electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems of the existing 15,000 sq. ft. facility which contains the MacArthur Auditorium. The construction value of this project was $2.3 million. AES is currently providing engineering, design layout, system selection, and specifications for a Steam System Upgrade for the JFSC Building SC-4, and Repairs to the Roof of the ‘A’ Building Dormitory at the national Mine Safety & Health Academy (MSHA) in Beckley, Virginia, a project valued at $2.5 million. Both projects are under the GSA Contract.
Services under our GSA Professional Services Contract:
- SIN 871-1 Strategic Planning for Technology Programs
- SIN 871-2 Concept Development and Requirements Analysis
- SIN 871-3 System Design, Engineering and Integration
- SIN 871-4 Test and Evaluation
- SIN 871-5 Integrated Logistics Support
- SIN 871-6 Acquisition and Life Cycle Management